the !hwei construct: Clockwise Right? Left.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Clockwise Right? Left.


Source: Herald Sun



Do you see the dancer spinning in a clockwise or anticlockwise manner?

I see it as clockwise at first glance... anti-clockwise seems impossible. But I blinked, look away... and out of the corner of my eye suddenly it appeared to be anti-clockwise.

After awhile, clockwise again. Then anti-, then...
This is tearing me apart! (intrigue)

If only it were in a convenient file format, I will have it, with little hesitation, as my laptop/phone screensaver. Since it's different each time, I wouldn't get bored of it. Maybe, Maybe. Perhaps.

Seriously, how do you see it (at first impression, and also thereafter?)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home